Vegan Pancakes

Like I told you before, I love pancakes. It's one of those things that I find easy and quick to cook, and they are tasty with sweet and salty ingredients.

I already have a post with the recipe for pumpkin vegan pancakes, but last weekend I tried a different type of pancakes and I loved it. They are vegan and delicious. If I didn't tell my friends and boyfriend it was a vegan recipe, they wouldn't have guessed.

I made the blueberry topping as well, and I'll write a post with its recipe later, because I think it's great for these pancakes.

Vegan Pancakes



Ingredients
450g oat flour
30g of coconut sugar
1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon salt
60ml vegetable oil + to what you need to fry
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
750ml soy milk, or other that you prefer. I used almond milk, and it was delicious.

Instructions
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, the sugar, the yeast and the salt.
2. Add the 60 ml of vegetable oil, and after that the milk, slowly, while you keep stirring.
3. In the enf, add the vanilla extract and mix again.
4. Use a little bit of vegetable oil in a frying pan, just enough to cover the botton.
5. Pour around 1/4 cup of the mixture. Let it cook for a few minutes. You'll notice bubbles appearing on the surface and the edges turning darker. 
6. Flip it over. Let it cook until both sides are golden. Repeat the last steps until you have no more batter.

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts